Monday, January 08, 2007

Birthdays

Well, today is my birthday. I'm 23 years old. How depressing, I'm getting OLD!! Or at least it feels that way.

I worked from 7PM-7AM last night. When a coworker found out it's my birthday today said, "If I were you, I would have called off." I'm not like that though. I want people to be able to depend on me. When I say, I'm going to do something, I want people to know it will be done.

Right now, I'm home with my family. Some friends invited us out to eat dinner tonight. Later this week, my mom is going to make lamb, mashed potatoes, garlic sauce, green beans, bisto gravy, mint sauce, and pavlova for my birthday dinner. Yum...

Come to think of it, Mary Wright's, one of the MKs in Karamoja, birthday is today as well.

3 comments:

Jeff Haywood said...

Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a great one

Amanda said...

Happy birthday! You're not that old, because I'm going to be 25 in a few months. ;) The dinner your mom is going to make sounds delicious. (Green beans are my favorite!)

Unknown said...

My little sister Sarah told me when I turned 23, just a few days before you, that I was old. makes you feel good! ;) Doesn't it :)