Saturday, February 10, 2007

Presbyterial

Lord willing, I will be speaking-for a short time- at the WMF Presbyterial for our presbytery on March 31. This years focus is on missions; so Aimee has asked at least five people, if they would be interested in speaking about their experience. This week, we received a list of questions that she would like us to answer, such as...
1. How did God prepare (or call) you to go?
2. What meant the most to you on the trip?
3. How has God changed your life?
4. What specific answers to prayer came during your trip?
5. What specific blessings did you see during your trip?
6. Can you be sure to share a story.
7. How can you encourage more missions involvement in our churches?
So now, I need to go back and look at my journal a wee bit-unfortunately, I did not write faithfully-and see what I was thinking/pondering about at the time.

No comments: