Reading for fun... Haven't started that yet.
On Wednesday, I worked 7 AM-3 PM; when I got home, I had to get my photographs of Uganda together to show to a few people after prayer meeting. On Thursday, I worked from 7 AM-7 PM; came home, did laundry, relaxed, read my Bible, and did odd and end things that needed to be finished. On Friday, I worked 7 AM-3 PM; then my parents and I went out to eat at Elephant and Castle to celebrate me passing the NCLEX. I had Guinness Irish Stew-Delicious!!! Today, I am canning pear sauce; my parents have two pear trees, and I don't want to see those delicious pears go to waste.
I am going to be speaking on my short term mission trip to Karamoja, Uganda on October 20 (DV). I'm not sure of the time; it will probably be at 7 PM. I'm nervous, apprehensive about speaking in front of people; I've never liked it, but I'm praying that the LORD will help me.
1 comment:
Your pear sauce sounds delicious.
Speaking in front of people, even people I know and love at church, has always terrified me. But somehow talking about Karamoja wasn't so bad, I guess because I was so interested in what was going on there. So hopefully it'll be the same for you.
Post a Comment